x_Quicklyy Suspension

What is your username?
bobscog

What is the username / applicable Discord handle of the affected user(s)?
x_Quicklyy, ๖̶̶̶ζ͜͡Quicklyy#0222

Was this action influenced by a suggestion or advice? If so, who suggested it?
No

Give a brief explanation of why this is the appropriate punishment and any background information. Justify a reason for the punishment.
Moderator was undermining the authority of a Senior Moderator and attempting to change the duration of said senior moderator’s punishments. In addition to the actions taken place on the 15th of May, the above mentioned moderator had previously overridden another moderator’s ban.

I know this is basically digging myself a deeper hole, but I would like to state why I did such an act. I wanted to change the ban reason for NoHax’s ban, as he left out that the said person used nuker. That was a huge mistake, which I apologize sincerely for doing.
As for the mute, I thought all mutes were by default five minutes, as that is what I am used to. I wanted to let them know how long their mute would be before they got unmuted, which I should have not done as I was not the person that muted him. I should have let bobscog decide and tell him himself.
I know what I did was wrong, I am willing to take my suspension no matter the duration. I apologize to everyone ingame that I have affected with my stupidity. I inconvenienced too many people by doing this and I deserve to have my rank removed.
This crime I have committed was wrong, stupid, redundant, and erroneous.
Thanks,
Quicklyy