Who wants a hovercar

if yes, I will make you a custom car with a minecart seat!! I will also add a screenshot of one later. to start the car, put a block on the piston farthest from the seat. to stop, get out and put obsidian on the front. please tell me what color stained glass you want on your car. thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

No need to exert any stress for me. I know the job is very difficult and I don’t want to make your life difficult :wink:

it’s ok. I can do it.

No please. If there is something that makes me upset, it is when someone else is suffering for my pleasure. If you want anything in return for this if you insist on making a car for me, please let me know. I will get anything you ask done :slight_smile:.

1 Like

the cars are very simple, and it won’t take me much time or effort to make one, so you don’t have to worry about it. :white_check_mark:

Okay. Keep in mind, though, I owe you anything! :slight_smile:

you don’t need to owe me anything. if you owe me something, i’m ok with 1 emerald.

Okay. Thank you :slight_smile:! I am currently offline and trying to resolve the person hacking my account.

you’re welcome :smiley: