What is your in-game username?
Electfalcon23
What is your unique identifier?
30080c88-3c7b-47e8-9908-5c66a96713bf
What is your Discord username?
Electfalcon23#9136

What is your timezone?
Eastern daylight (GMT -4)

What is the link to your last application (if any)?

What language(s) can you speak?
Tamil, French and English

How proficient are you in that/those language(s)?
I can speak French and Tamil very very fluently. I can speak them as well as I can speak English. I grew up learning Tamil as my family speaks Tamil and I went to a French immersion school since grade 1!
Where would you say your communication strength is?
Definitely Writing is my strongest skill in French but in Tamil I’m better at speaking

Do you have any applicable experience with translating?
I can speak French and Tamil very very fluently. I can speak them as well as I can speak English. I grew up learning Tamil as my family speaks Tamil and I went to a French immersion school since grade 1!

How did you learn this language? Do you speak it regularly?
I learnt French by going to a French immersion school and I learned Tamil from my family and from going to a Tamil class.

Is there anything you’d like to add?
I am more fluent in French since I spoke it everyday for 5 years in school while learning everything in French. I am ok with Tamil but not as good as I am with French.

added note: I still go to the Tamil class and I also go to a French class as well (out of school)

I would like to add that ElectFalcon23 has already been accepted by Jamie, he just never got the rank.

and +1. You seem to have a really good grip on multiple languages. Being able to speak 3 languages is a very special skill that few people have.

This has been accepted as CTAnut has mentioned this applicant was already accepted just never added to the rank.