TheHour - Moderator Application Reinstate

Why would you like to be a moderator?
I’d like to be a mod to help grow the server and to help gain more experience. I’d like to be able to help the players. I’d also like to make sure the rules are being respected and that everyone is having fun.
I’d also like to be a mod for the nostalgia of UMC. It’s been a big part of my Minecraft life as it was actually the first Free Op server I ever got staff on. I’d like to be a part of the new one as well as it brings back good memories.
What’s the first thing you’d do as a moderator?
I’d like to maybe translate UMC to another language if permitted
How long have you been playing on the server?
Since the beginning of the original UMC and I am an original UMC Executive
What is your username and unique identifier?
TheHour ced197edb77a4f71aee2a2b5bc4f5b37

Do you have any social media?
Yes; Jamie#5173, reddit.com/u/graslej

Since I’ve known you, dating back to the original UMC, your activity, or lack there of, has always been a concern.

For the above reason, my vote with have to be -1

+1

After talking with you, I think you have the potential to turn around your activity. You are a great staff member when active.

1 Like

+1 From previous experiences with you on the server, you are more than capable of being responsible enough for an administrative position. So long as you are active like panther has stated above, you have a lot of great qualities. Good luck!

1 Like

After privately discussing the terms of reinstatement with this moderator, I’ve returned their original position and this thread can be moved to approved.