The Forums

Hello, I am currently writing about the interface of the forums, and how the forums is not user-friendly. I, and many others (I think), find it really hard to navigate throughout the forums. There are many reasons for this, and I will be listing them in this current thread.

Point 1
All of the important information that needs to be read, should be separated from all the other threads, and be posted in a specific section. I personally, can not find what needs to be read and what doesn’t. I do not know the forums rules and guidelines, because it isn’t right at the top, where it should be.

Point 2
This point links to the first one; the posts should be categorised. So, if you want to look at the general topics, you can go into the general category, if you want to look at the support category, you should be able to go into the support category. It is hard to distinguish between these posts when they are all clumped together. I am aware that there is a category sections, but I believe it shouldn’t be separated, but it should be on the front page, not the latest posts.

Point 3
There are several grammatical errors on this forum, which makes the forum seem unprofessional and poorly done. For example, on the main page (unraveledmc.com), it says “all categories” and “all tags” instead of “Categories” and “Tags”. Furthermore, the search bar just seems unprofessional, because it is has no capital letters and etc.

These points are just my opinion, and I wish to believe that many others would agree with me. I also do not want for you to go out of your way to make these suggestions happen. I, and the community, do understand, things like this can take time.

Thank you for taking your time to read my thread. If I have made any errors, please do correct me, and once again, thanks.

-Daniels

Locked at request of the original poster because we discussed this topic on the guild.