SpruceTheGoose Application

Why would you like to be a moderator?
I would like to be moderator because I can help players if they get confused.

What’s the first thing you’d do as a moderator?
I would see if anyone is having trouble with their creations and work.

How long have you been playing on the server?
not sure, but probably a month or so.
What is your username and unique identifier?
username: SpruceTheGoose
UUID: I don’t know
Do you have any social media?
Discord username: IAmReallyFlat (I don’t know my discord tag)

Your application is basic and lacking major detail. You also haven’t provided your UUID or Discord tag. I realise you don’t know how to find them but if you thought logically, you could research on google or asked one of us. Because of this I don’t think you will be a good fit for the team. Good luck though.

that’s okay.

Please refrain from replying on your application :+1:

The answers are undetailed, and the method to get a UUID is described in the template itself. In order to check your playtime you can use /playtime.

-1 see above

Statements above, your application lacks detail, UUID, and Discord tag. We have no way of getting through to you if we need you at any point in time. I hope you have a good day and good luck!

You are young and inexperienced. Your application lacks so much detail. Additionally, finding information such as your UUID and Discord Tag, is a very simple task. If you could not complete that, there is no way you would be a good fit for the position.

I agree with Bobscog above as well as the other members of staff.

Very undetailed. The rest of the staff have already covered what I needed to say.

@SpruceTheGoose, your application has been denied. It seems like your application is lacking detail, and you have not provided an UUID. You may apply again in a calendar month. I recommend you look at the application checklist, and fill out the template correctly if there is a next time.