Sced Resignation.

Let me first start of with that i thank each and every one of you who helped me through this journey. It has been amazing. There are a few reasons i have decided to resign, so here they are…

School. Yes, like most of you i have school. I want to do well, get good grades and hopefully have a good life.

I have became a helper on another server with actively over 400 players. Unraveled has gave me this kick start to grow as a server moderator, and i have been lucky enough to have a place on this new server. I need to dedicate my time here, as i said above, it has more than 400 players on all the time with only around 10-15 staff members. https://imgur.com/a/R6aXqDH

Anyways, you may have noticed that i have been inactive for a while, and this is to spend time with my own life, venture out an do things. So i thank you all for this amazing journey, and i hope you have a good rest of the year without me.

Feel free to comment anything under here, i am going to be checking back soon.

5 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. This is just heartbreaking dude. You amazed me with your time here. completely blew me off my feet. You’re my age but are 3 times more mature than me. You were always someone that lightened the mood. you were always very knowledgeable. Ill be sure to continue watching your streams. It was awesome being in the UMC community with u as staff. It’s really sad to see you go but you gotta do what you gotta do and I respect it. Good luck on your journey with the new server!

2 Likes

Aw, everyone is resigning now its sad but its not my choices. I wish you luck with your channel and with your knew duties. We will miss you and we hope to see you again.

3 Likes

Even though we had our moments together and sometimes hated each other and other times were pretty close friends, I’ll miss you. I wish you luck on wherever life takes you.
Love you(no homo)

1 Like

Omg this is so fucking retarded

1 Like

@Kieran ???

1 Like

Good luck man! I’ll definitely miss ya.

2 Likes

Everyone’s leaving my guy

1 Like

Sad to see you go. I mean, you have been staff for a VERY long time (since I started playing on the server, until now). Anyway, I wish you the very best in the future.

-Lukyplex

P.S.

Also good luck on YT!

1 Like

I remember the day you got Mod at the time I was so jealous of you
Back when you got staff you were my only friend on UMC and now you are so successful with your YouTube channel and everything.

I will miss you on umc and I just started playing again so I guess I won’t see you anymore :frowning: RIP

I Hope you have a great like on the new server and just in general and I might stop by to say hi

as im sure everyone will Im going to miss you

but I will still be DMing you on discord like I have been but have a great time

thanks for being their back in the day when we where friends and I will miss you on umc

Bye (I know this reply is a mess but I oh well)

2 Likes