Resignation - Gloomer

Welp, it’s about time. I had an amazing 5 months and would like to thank my fellow staff members as well as all the amazing operators (you know who you are) for everything. I’ve been slightly inactive for the past few days and don’t think I will be able to moderate any longer. Once again, thanks for everything, and I’m out

~ Gloomer

4 Likes

You’ve been a great admin and friend its sad to see you go but I wish the best of luck and I hope to see you again soon and thanks for all the good memories. Farewell!

You’ve been one of the best admins, and definitely one of the best friends. I wish you the best of luck wherever life takes you, and I know you’ll do well there. I really hope you come back to the staff team, as you have been an asset, instead of moreover a liability, a trait that I love to see in this amazing staff team. Farewell, Glimmer. I’ll miss you a lot.

(p.s. Never forget the time you had to mute a bot that I coded because I accidentally coded it wrong and it spammed the shit out of UMC saying “I am the QuicklyyBot, at your service!” “It is your ass.” lmaoooooo)

You’ve been a great friend every since we were just operators, and I wish you the best of luck in life.

Woah woah woah what the hell is going on here. We had a good run together but uh what the actual fuck Gloomer. This was so unexpected and so sudden. But yeah I love ya bro (not like that tho).

I wish you the best on all of your future endeavors - and feel free to reinstate any time you please. :slight_smile:

Love you bud. Wish you the best!

Aww :frowning:

Thank you for being a very good staff member! I wish you the best :slight_smile:

I remember when I first joined the server. You were one of the first people I felt a connection with. We built our stuff next to each other, and you were always super kind. I hope you the best of luck in the future.

-Lukyplex
:DD

I’ll miss you dude.