Reinstatement Application - Electfalcon23

What’s your in-game username?
Electfalcon23
What is your unique identifier/uuid?
30080c883c7b47e899085c66a96713bf
What is your discord username
Electfalcon23#9136

What was your rank prior to when you left the server?
Were you removed for a suspension?
Yes
What were the circumstances for your removal?

I was suspended for advertising. I think that was a rookie mistake of me not reading the rules properly at all even though I remember everyone always told me not to. I can still remember Bob used to always tell me that one day I would screw up hard if I didn’t read the rules and here we are. It’s been a while since my suspension and I have thoroughly read the rules and I think that maybe another try at moderating would be worth it. I tried to move on to building things and trying out for architect but I failed, I’ve tried scripting, but I failed. and I think that’s because the thing I’m good at might be moderating. I always try and help out where I can for example donating or still looking around for grief and stuff even after my suspension and even becoming a translator. I like to help others because it’s better for everyone to happy instead of just you. Who would you have to share the happiness with! I also am pretty close with a lot of the people in the community and with the staff. We are all on good terms and really good friends. I have matured overtime and I’m not the type of person to jump start to the fun part but rather now I know to take the time to read the rules and familiarize with the commands before going out asking everyone if they need help. In conclusion I think that form the way I matured I should get a second chance to prove to everyone I’m not that young immature person I used to be.

1 Like

+1. You seem to have changed a lot, and the dm advertising was a silly mistake that you made. 2 months is a long enough suspension.

2 Likes

+1 see above

2 Likes

+1 above

2 Likes

Approved, welcome back to the staff team.

2 Likes