Pumpkin_Pro Mod Application

Why would you like to be a moderator?
I’d like to be a moderator because I always welcome new players. I also try my hardest to respond to peoples questions. I help people with commands.

What’s the first thing you’d do as a moderator?
The first thing I would do as a moderator is watch for rule breakers and answer as many questions as possible and the server and discord.

How long have you been playing on the server?
I have played for a few weeks but recently switch accounts
(mattress95) was the old account

What is your username and unique identifier?
My In-Game Username Is Pumpkin_Pro
My Minecraft UDID is 997138d6-867f-4249-8184-866953d97d33

Do you have any social media?
Yes I have Discord
TechAccountHelper#0396

You’re an active member, but you are very immature and you don’t help out enough. Currently, I don’t see you as a good fit for the staff team.

I agree with all the statements above. Your active and friendly, but I don’t think you would make it. Good luck though.

In my opinion you’re very immature and have a lot to learn when it comes to the functions of this server. Bob’s points are valid, however I think you should wait longer and apply at a later date.

1 Like

You have acted poorly in many situations, and that makes me think you are too immature for the job. You may also be a little bit friendly to some players, but you have treated some staff with disrespect before. I do not believe becoming a moderator on this sever is right for you. You should work on your behavior you have in game before applying.

1 Like

I agree with Grace. While you do display friendliness to some players, you don’t to staff. You should work on being more consistent with that in game.

1 Like

I agree, I think some more time would definitely be beneficial to show you really care for the server and the staff.

Based on the input from other moderators and actions I have witnessed in-game your application is denied.

I believe you should work on your maturity and knowledge of this server. In addition, you’ve shown emotional instability and a tendency to hold grudges against members of this team, both of which are poor traits in any applicant.

You’re welcome to apply once more in thirty days.

1 Like