Moderator Application - Blue / XxElementXxX

Why would you like to be a moderator?
I’d like to be a moderator because I know what TotalFreedom has done to us in the past. I also known what I have done in the past as XxElementXxX. I came here to apologize, as I believe that what I have done has cooled down. I wanted to join Unraveled badly, but I could not because the server was down. I love this server, and I remember playing on it. I see what this server can become, I don’t need any magnifying glasses to see it. When I see this server, I see a quality that is ultimately rare. Only 1/100 servers have this. This server has potential. Many servers die off within the first few days and then give up, but this server that I know isn’t that kind of server. This server is a type of server that will come back no matter what happens to it, which is a quality I wish to nourish with me being a moderator. If this application is denied, that is fine. I will find other ways in order to help this server. I am friends with one of the retired staff named Techno. He trusts me with admin on any server that he creates. I am able to fulfill my promise multiple days of the week. I admit, I have made wrong decisions, in the server and out of it, but I have learned how to change my ways. I was powerhungry before, but I have learned to change my ways.

What’s the first thing you’d do as a moderator?
The first thing I would do as a mod is that I would ban/smite/mute/bcmd any players that are breaking the rules, which I have read over and over again until they are nailed in my brain. I have watched many of the admins performing their duties as well. I will make sure that no one hurts this server, which I will defend until the end of time.

How long have you been playing on the server?
Summer of 2016/2017 I don’t remember which.

What is your username and unique identifier?
Blue, bb83bdc4-e867-4dcc-b656-8b49ad783596
Do you have any social media?
I have discord, which is KillerRetrospect#3196.

It looks like you forgot to remove the header and footer of the template! :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: -1; I haven’t seen you play on the server since it’s opened, and from what other people are saying from their experience on another server which I shall not grace by mentioning, you’re not very serious as an administrator. I’d also like to add that you haven’t actually joined the guild?

EDIT: I rescind my vote.

1 Like

-1, XxElementxXx is one of the most power hungry players to scroll the internet.

1 Like

I don’t remember you joining the game server. We do appreciate the effort you’ve taken to apply, however.

1 Like

I have, I joined as XxElementXxX. The serv got shut down for 2 years.

He means the current server that was just opened

Please be respectful, and he’s right, I was talking about the current server.

2 Likes

@Blue please clarify: I don’t think I’ve seen you on the server since it re-opened?

1 Like

No, not after the reopening. I joined before the server got killed by TF.

On another note, you can edit and group posts together so that the conversation doesn’t consist of one-sentence replies. Just a tip as I’m trying to clean up the forum’s conversations. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

From what I remember about you, you are a very immature and powerhungry player. Not sure if this has changed as it has been a couple years, but if I were you, I would spend some time trying to better your reputation and join the Discord.

3 Likes

You haven’t joined the server yet, or the guild. I’ve never met you, but I don’t think I can properly vote on your application because I can’t see if your fit for the team or not. It was a good application, but don’t you think you can at least join the server before even applying…?

1 Like

The applicant has a reputation on other, very similar servers for only desiring power. Their conduct on servers they have status on is questionable.

1 Like

Although I don’t have any memory or prior knowledge about you or any negative actions/qualities, I have to vote to decline because you have not been on the server long enough. (older UMC does not equal newer UMC)

1 Like

@Blue, Your application has been denied.

After considering the votes from our server staff, it seems that it wouldn’t be a good fit as of now for you to join the staff.

We welcome you to apply again on 2020-04-19T04:00:00Z.