Mod Reinstatement - x_Quicklyy

What is your in-game username?
x_Quicklyy

What is your unique identifier?
3512d7f9-c38b-44ef-a8d6-648af5f363aa

What is your Discord username?
𝔁_𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓵𝔂𝔂#0222

What was your rank prior to when you left the server?
Mod

Were you removed for a suspension?
Yes

What were the circumstances for your removal?
Here’s what events took place prior to/the day of May 15th, 2020.
Bobscog decided to mute someone for spamming. I wanted to tell the spammers how long they would be muted/why the event took place, as they could’ve been slightly confused by the abrupt mute. This was a huge mistake I understood as soon as I hit the ‘enter’ key, in which I apologize for doing. I should’ve read my message about three times over before actually sending it. In addition, I have also un-banned and re-banned a player banned by another moderator. This is what happened in detail. Someone decided to turn on their nuker hacks and grief a building. NoHax banned them for griefing, but I decided to add a reason to their ban as they should have been banned for nuker as well. This was also where I messed up, I should have taken it up with NoHax and told him to unban the player and add the reason. These two actions were horrible and I probably deserve my rank to be terminated. I took some time off, bettered myself as a moderator, and thought over the mistakes I have made. I also have argued with many of the moderators about my suspension, which was also apart of the list of mess-ups. The more appropriate course of action would be to take my suspension and deal with it, no matter if it was unfair or not(it was not unfair). I have also had a few incidents following my suspension. After this, I have read over the rules over and over again until they are drilled into my head. I have also worked with people outside of the server to better my moderation/communication skills. I have become staff on multiple servers, including Discords. These are a quick list of them, IP/Invite redacted to avoid advertising.
-Kieran’s server
-SyndicateMC
-AstroFreedom
-the3kitpvp
-Lucid Universe
-Jake’s Discord
-VLandsMC
-GreenHydroYT’s Discord
So yeah, in conclusion, I have taken time off to better my moderation/communication skills to make sure that I am a good moderator and a seamless/helpful fit into the team. Sorry for letting you all that thought I would be a good fit into the team down.
Thank you all for taking the time to read my reinstatement application,
x_Quicklyy

Your suspension was going to be temporary lasting a couple days at most. In the week following your suspension, you spammed multiple members of staff including myself trying to get it ended/ overturned. Your immaturity in the process of your suspension showed that you lack the tools to be a moderator.

I think i speak for a majority of the staff members when i say we think it would be in both party’s interests if you do not return to the staff team at UMC.

Happy gaming,

bob

3 Likes

I’m addition to what Bob has said, you also spam messaged me, and also, in your reinstatement you said “ NoHax banned them for griefing, but I decided to add a reason to their ban” however, I did add a reason which was “Griefing”. Anyways, good luck.

3 Likes

Check two above. You’re a good kid. But I feel like you really need take a step back and don’t go overboard when it comes to your maturity. Also I don’t think it’s respectful to question a staff’s actions. Like NoHax for example, you questioned why he didn’t add the “Nuker” reason. It was still grief nonetheless. There was nothing else to be added. We know what we’re doing. I feel like your undermining the abilities of some of our staff and that’s just something we don’t want on our team. I wish you luck on your future.

-Zeph

3 Likes

You handled your suspension incredibly poorly, and I still believe you are not a good fit apart of this staff team. Not to mention, since your suspension, instead of going back on the server to try to help people, you rather went near-inactive and spent all of your time messaging staff about your suspension.

3 Likes

Thanks for all the feedback, I wish to redact this post as I feel I am not yet ready for moderator status and I will already be busy with other stuff.

iTzLeafPvP, please refrain from replying to mod applications.

I am closing this as xQuicklyy is choosing to withdraw his application for mod reinstatement.

Thank you to the moderators for your input.