What is your unique identifier?
997138d6-867f-4249-8184-866953d97d33

What is your Discord username?
TechAccountHelper#0396

What is your timezone?
Central Us and Canada

Can you speak another language?
No

What is the link to your last application (if any)?

Why have you decided to invest your time into UnraveledMC?
I want to invest my time as staff on UnraveledMC is for one Two of the people I know online are staff here and they look like there having a good time. And the main reason is I love freedom servers and love helping them get better and I love that UMC has survival that’s cool

Is there anything you’d improve about the server?
I would improve relationships with the staff that I had before and I would help out and staff when I can.

Can you describe your overall experience on the server? Are there any notable staff members?
Well NoHax / TMGamingOnYT has been a online friend that I met on UnraveledMC and I want to that you for that

What are you like on other servers? Have you receieved a punishment somewhere else?
I try to follow all rules on every server.

Do you have any notable moderation experience elsewhere?
I’ve trained a mod on a server and I’ve been watching Some staff how they do their position on this server

What makes you qualified to be enforcing the server’s rules?
I can understand both the offender and the staffs point of view so helping us all come to an agreement

What traits do you think that makes you a strong and valued staff member?
I think that after watching and learning about being staff I come to understand many things that I didn’t when I applied a few months ago

Is there anything you’d like to add?
I have no questions.

-1. I can somewhat understand what you are writing and the application itself lacks detail. I have seen you online a couple of times but you mainly kept to yourself and didn’t interact with other players which shows lack of social skills and I believe that a moderator should have a lot of social skills.

-1. You’re a great player and you’ve been with us since the beginning. I just don’t think you have the qualities to be a staff member here based on observation. Your application lacks detail and like what RavenousSavage said, you don’t show much traits in game.

-1 despite the other posts above, I think the application is pretty straightforward. However, I have not seen any evidence from you to be qualified to administrate here based on your maturity // server conduct.

Like Zeph said, you have been here since the beginning. But in my opinion, your slightly immature and you are very inactive (however like I say on other applications that may be just my time zone). Sorry, but for this I will have to say no.

-1 Your application could use more detail but it’s sufficient enough. In the future however I suggest you add to the open response questions at least somewhat. You have been here since the beginning and know the server well but I just don’t see you to be mature enough yet to make proper decisions in a moderation setting. I just don’t think you’ve stood out enough yet. Continue working on your comportment, I can see you being a good applicant in the future just not right now. Best of luck!

As mentioned above, you are slightly immature and personally I do not think you have any qualities that will benefit the server.

Denied.