What is your unique identifier?
2b8d6768-7404-4b7a-b165-968f045cacd3

What is your Discord username?
schemaxic#4682

What is your timezone?
Europa

Can you speak another language?
Italy

What is the link to your last application (if any)?
No application

Why have you decided to invest your time into UnraveledMC?
Because it’s a great server. I like having the free op. I enjoy this server overall.

Is there anything you’d improve about the server?
I would ban the griefers, it’s really rude to grief other’s people builds!

Can you describe your overall experience on the server? Are there any notable staff members?
I played this server for like 1-2 weeks. I enjoy it!

What are you like on other servers? Have you receieved a punishment somewhere else?
I’m chill on other servers, and no, I didn’t receive a punishment on other servers yet.

Do you have any notable moderation experience elsewhere?
No, I don’t have a mod experience somewhere else.

What makes you qualified to be enforcing the server’s rules?
I am really secured on what I’m doing, I will do my best if I get ranked Mod!

What traits do you think that makes you a strong and valued staff member?
I’m really active on the server, and I’m good at finding griefs, so it should be easy for our community to ban the griefers!

Is there anything you’d like to add?
No, I don’t have any more questions.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say you have put some false information into your application. You say you are “really active.” A simple check of play time indicates a total time of less than 2.5 hours. Furthermore, your application lacks a lot of detail in things you wish to accomplish as mod, your qualifications for the position, as well as traits that may set you apart from other applicants.

Spend some more time becoming an active member and getting to know the server, it’s players, and it’s staff members.

I would also recommend withdrawing your application as it will be denied as you do not meet the required playtime or forum membership time. Please refer to the pre-application checklist if you are confused as to what those time requirements are. (see below)

-1 See Above.

Also, you have recently been punished for griefing.

@qempii, your application has been denied.

You do not meet the application requirements that:

1. You’ve been active on the server for more than ten days and have demonstrably helped other people out on the server.
  2. You’ve been in possession of a forum account for more than five days and have posted in another conversation that isn’t this post.
  3. You’ve joined the server’s community guild on Discord and have been relatively active on other official community platforms.

You may re-apply again on 2020-06-30T04:00:00Z.