Mod application PotatoDragon09

Why would you like to be a moderator?
I’d like to be a moderator because I have only played on the server for a few hours and I think that this server is great and how people chose to not grief or not many have griefed since I started

What’s the first thing you’d do as a moderator?
My standard is no racism and be a nice community and have fun and not being rude to anyone as nobody deserves to be made fun of. My goals are to keep the server a better place.

How long have you been playing on the server?
3/18/2020

What is your username and unique identifier?
PotatoDragon09 6b33ceb0-a14b-4154-89ec-6d55fc05e6a7

Do you have any social media?
I have a discord Darth Maul#2784 (My name is a star wars character because I like star wars.)

6 Likes

You seem like a nice person, but I think you should spend some more time getting to know the staff and playing more on the server. I also think your application is a bit lacking in detail and thoroughness.

You’re very kind, but I don’t think you are mature enough to handle the responsibilities of being a staff member. Perhaps if I see you play more, work with you a little bit, I would like to change my mind, but it takes more than a couple of hours of gameplay for me to decide.

You seem like a very kind person who may be fit for an admin, but I (personally) think that anyone applying for admin would need to spend more than a few hours on the server before the possibility of being accepted arises.

-1; you seem like a very nice person, but you haven’t joined the server’s community on Discord and you haven’t been active on the server for very long. I believe that you should become more pronounced among the server’s community (i.e. become more active and make a name for yourself) and become familiar with moderator activities before applying for this position again.

@Potatodragon09, your application has been denied.

Honestly, I encourage you to reapply in the future. You are a caring and kind player in-game, but I think the server staff just want to see a bigger commitment in time on the server. The server is still new, and early impressions are just not enough to go off of when considering someone for staff.

I encourage you to apply again on 2020-04-20T04:00:00Z.