What is your unique identifier?
ecffedfd-4212-4860-8340-b3fb8c146b14

What is your Discord username?
Eroth#2339

What is your timezone?
poland idk what is the timezone there

Can you speak another language?
Polish, English

What is the link to your last application (if any)?

Why have you decided to invest your time into UnraveledMC?
This server is a very interesting type, it’s the second server i saw, and it’s the server that had what i wanted. At the beggining i was close to quitting, as my plans could not be done, but i quickly changed to an alternative and that’s when the journey started.

Is there anything you’d improve about the server?
Mainly helping with grief needs help. There is a reason that i decided to do this now, and it’s because the grief report i posted on the forum has been ignored, so it seems like i need to fix it myself, but obviously that’s not the only reason. Also i could not play because so many servers are on 1.16.4, and this one is still on 1.16.3, but that’s not possible for me to improve.

Can you describe your overall experience on the server? Are there any notable staff members?
I really like this server, and my overall experience isn’t that bad (well if we don’t count the fact i was false-banned twice and false-muted once), but there were issues, like builds griefed or server limitations (i mean like i can’t set bedrock so the bedrock box turned into diamond box).
For the second question, i don’t know much current staff members, and most staff that i remember are from a long time ago, but there are some that nicks i remember, and believe me that’s alreadly a big prize:
Mr_Muffin, Electfalcon23, and… yeah that ends here. I don’t remember much staff nicks from now or from a couple weeks, more from my early server days.

What are you like on other servers? Have you received a punishment somewhere else?
Heh, this server is actually the only server i got banned in, and at the same time the only server i’m applying in. But from the 4 bans i’ve got 2 were false, and 2 were a long time ago, 1 of the 2 was an accident (i didn’t know you could lag out a server with guardians). I also got a false-mute. Yeah, a lot of false-punishments…

Do you have any notable moderation experience elsewhere?
I am Owner on a Minehut server, but not much more. Literally no Minehut servers get much attention, so that’s a no here. Many servers require some sort of past moderating experience, and this server would be a trial of how it is to be a staff member. I’ll try to learn some things about being staff, and hopefully the lack of past experience will be soon unnoticeable.

What makes you qualified to be enforcing the server’s rules?
Well… as i said earlier, i don’t have any staff experience on a server with players, so i don’t have a way to answer this question.

What traits do you think that makes you a strong and valued staff member?
As i said earlier and earlier earlier i don’t have any staff experience, so i don’t know what makes someone a valued staff member. I do know though that a staff member needs to be capable of helping at any time, and as a staff member i will try to do that. I can be active a lot, but i don’t know what to do, and i don’t wanna switch the version each time i switch the server, so that’s why i wasn’t active recently. Mod rank woul give me things to do, so i would most likely play more, and also when 1.17 is gonna get released i have some big plans on my personal project, so that’ll also keep me active then. Basically i can be active a lot.

Is there anything you’d like to add?
No, i don’t think there’s anything to add.

Hasn’t been toxic, online regularly, seems nice enough but this is just what I have seen although I am a little hesitant with a previous action including you trying to crash the server with a sever creeper egg (from a hacked client, I am quite familiar with these) I going to hold off my vote because I think I need a little more info on your previous bans and interactions with the other staff members I just wanted to make some key points and great application in my opinion and I wish you luck because I think we need a few more people on due to Gloomer and Sced leaving. Good luck
+0

P.S. Your time zone is most likely Central European Standard Time (CEST)

I know it’s normally said not to reply on your own mod app, but i just wanted to say that i don’t have or ever had a hacked client, so not sure how would i get a hacked client creeper egg, and i don’t remember something like that.
I do remember tho being accused for the same reason for a lot of guardian spawning, which as i said in the app i did not know you could possibly crash/lag the server with guardians.

+1. See what @Mr_Muffin has said.

+0 is called Powerposting and you might as well just not vote.

Anyway. I don’t know you that well, but you were pretty active while I played (even if it was mainly afk like). As Muffin stated, we do need more staff with Sced and Gloomer leaving, but the server is pretty dead at the moment. I would like to say that this is a +1 for the simple fact that we need more staff and are willing to see how you do.

After looking at your history and making sure that it checks out (which it does) I am changing my vote to +1 because I couldn’t find proof that it was you and I dont want to false assume you did it and it doesnt look like you did anything to to bad in the past either. It could of been another user with an Iskall85 skin but somehow if I find out you lied then your going to be in big trouble.

+1

+1 i agree with the things said above