What is your unique identifier?
ce74e1fa-8670-41dd-bfc8-9c0c02a8472a

What is your Discord username?
Mr. Muffin#3883

What is your timezone?
PST

Can you speak another language?
No

What is the link to your last application (if any)?

Why have you decided to invest your time into UnraveledMC?
Because its a wonderful server with a great community that accepts me and I love spending time with everyone on it

Is there anything you’d improve about the server?
I would try to improve many things like keeping it clean and making new friends so no one is lonely and hosting fun more events

Can you describe your overall experience on the server? Are there any notable staff members?
Its been a blast I love movie nights (ty mosley) and I love investing time into my various projects. I am good friends with almost all the staff team.

What are you like on other servers? Have you received a punishment somewhere else?
I don’t really go on other servers I’ve been on hypixel a few times but just to duel people or play a game of bedwars and no.

Do you have any notable moderation experience elsewhere?
Not really besides my realm which doesn’t count but id love to learn and put time into it and I’m still learning ALOT

What makes you qualified to be enforcing the server’s rules?
I consider my self trusted by the staff and I do not intend to harm the server/community at all in any way or form and probably will never

What traits do you think that makes you a strong and valued staff member?
I can add a lot to the community and have as an architect and I try to make everyone happy most of the time unless I’m extremely tired which then I shouldn’t be on

Is there anything you’d like to add?
Yes. There is a lot of important things I should address, first of which is I am colorblind and it can effect me. Second I do a lot of physical activity so I’m gone alot in the winter as I am apart of a highly competitive cross country ski team. Third in the past i said I didn’t want this role when offered and I have thought of it for a long time and decided that I’m not as busy rn and it would give me something to do along with a purpose I feel I lack right now. Fourth, I have never told anyone this but the reason I joined UMC in the first place is that I server hunted meaning I used a hacked client to crash small servers but I realize that that is stupid and I relize how much effort some people put in there sever and I think it’s disgusting and I wish I never did that at all and I no longer have the client or any other client but the reason I stayed is a different story I will happily tell its just this is getting really long feel free to ask though, I don’t mind :). I’m sorry if I’ve done anything wrong here and thank you to all the staff for making this it really means a lot to me as its helped with a lot outside the server.

1 Like

I feel like most people who first join see Aaron as a role model and look up to him the most and I appreciate that as it can take effort but he is also a really cool guy. I just wanted to add this because there isn’t much under “any notable staff members” also wveryone totally simple for him too. And I’m pretty sure mosleys a peganist

+1

Despite the fact that you may not have ‘any notable moderation experience elsewhere’, you have good communication skills and are fairly active on the server. And don’t worry, you haven’t done anything wrong on the server and have been a good little muffin.

+1 see above

+1.
I have great experience with you as a kind and understanding person, who is considerate of other people and what they think. See what Gloomer has said as well; he is a nice little muffin.

+1
Refer to what Gloomer has said. You also have some good sense of humor. Hope to see ya on the staff team at some point Muffin! Good luck.

Welcome to the team, Jeremiah