What is your unique identifier?
80eef764-2b07-4041-9017-a51bd96dbeee

What is your Discord username?
matstapat120#2098

What is your timezone?
EST

Can you speak another language?
no, but i am learning french

What is the link to your last application (if any)?
none

Why have you decided to invest your time into UnraveledMC?
It is a great server with excellent staff members and a perfect environment just to make trees. Trees are my favorite thing to do. The ability to use brushes helps with that a lot. That is why I play on UnraveledMC.

Is there anything you’d improve about the server?
I would help other players build various things and i’m actually pretty fun to be with and I could make the server more fun to be on with me on the server and I could make better builds with more worldedit perms.

Can you describe your overall experience on the server? Are there any notable staff members?
Gloomer is the most notable staff member I can think of. Gloomer helped me I think on this one persons build and I really enjoyed that time here on the server.

What are you like on other servers? Have you receieved a punishment somewhere else?
I have been banned on other servers yes, but only because I was beating them too hard at pvp. I was not using any client, They just got mad. I have also been banned on servers of my friends but it was a joke and they immediately un-banned me.

Do you have any notable moderation experience elsewhere?
I am an admin on a couple of my servers and one application is being processed in the thunder pulse network.

What makes you qualified to be enforcing the server’s rules?
Let me just tell you a story. When I was in elementary school, I was bullied in my later years,
and I just didn’t understand why they didn’t follow the rules. Rules are in place so people didn’t get emotionally scarred. I always followed the rules, not because I knew there was a punishment if I didn’t follow them, purely because that was what we were supposed to do. That is why I am qualified to be enforcing rules. I want the people who don’t follow the rules like the bullies to be punished.

What traits do you think that makes you a strong and valued staff member?
I am a very loyal person and I think you could really enjoy seeing my builds. And As I said earlier, I YURN to enforce the rules. (don’t take it the wrong way, i’m not crazy)

Is there anything you’d like to add?
I am a good noodle. :wink:

Your ignorant in game, I had to kick you twice for spamming commands after I asked you at least twice before each kick, and you also don’t meet the criteria - You have less than 10 days playtime, which you lied about, you also lied about how long you have been on the forums.

You do not meet the time requirements (see below) needed to become a mod. Dishonesty is not a characteristic we like to see in applicants. Spend some time playing and getting to know the server’s players and staff.