What is your unique identifier?
a76e1332-a0f2-4f07-b21e-4f20909f4309

What is your Discord username?
LoF07 #0090

What is your timezone?
The UK (GMT)

Can you speak another language?
No, it’s just English but I can speak some French and Spanish

What is the link to your last application (if any)?
I have never applied before.

Why have you decided to invest your time into UnraveledMC?
I played on the creative and survival server and all the people seem really nice and there’s always someone online to talk to, which some other servers don’t have

Is there anything you’d improve about the server?
I think the server is very good as it is and lots of added extras would make it worse, maybe just a couple plugins to help catch hacker if I do become staff.

Can you describe your overall experience on the server? Are there any notable staff members?
Kicran and I spoke for a bit today and they seem really nice, overall everyone seems really kind and I’d love to work with some of the staff I’ve met already

What are you like on other servers? Have you receieved a punishment somewhere else?
I have never been banned on any server, I try to abide by the rules and help everyone who needs it on the server I’m using.

Do you have any notable moderation experience elsewhere?
I owned a server a few years back and I’m a trainee on a small survival server called LimitedMC.

What makes you qualified to be enforcing the server’s rules?
I owned a server and had around 10 people that I had to make sure weren’t hacking and I got a few bans as they were, I have played minecraft for years and i know the main rules for survival/creative servers.

What traits do you think that makes you a strong and valued staff member?
I think I am kind and can have a sense of humor at times too. I enjoy making new friendships and would want to do that with the staff members and users of the server.

Is there anything you’d like to add?
I am good, these questions were details enough for me.

I am going to object as I don’t believe you have for one, read the rules and you have lied about your playtime. First of all, “hacking” is not an official rule on creative, and the major ones are Grief, lag machines etc. In fact, I used to hack on the server and another staff member consistently uses a client on the server. Also, I believe you have lied (see image below). For this I’m going to object but wish you the best of luck anyway.

I understand what you are saying and for the two servers I’ve been a staff member for hacked clients were not allowed and were banned for, and I also meant that I had been part of the server community for 2 weeks, the ‘playtime’ you see here is telling you how long I’ve been on since I most recently joined. I don’t want to sound rude but I feel as if this is wrong. If you choose not to accept me I do not mind.

Did you read the checklist at the start? First, you haven’t been active on the server for 10 days and you haven’t had a forum account for 5 days. So please don’t tell me what I have said is wrong, read the checklist before clicking the boxes.

Your application has been denied as you do not meet the minimum playtime requirements.

You may reapply in a month.