What is your unique identifier?
eefb3590-4d49-4fac-abeb-be4157cbbe96

What is your Discord username?
LXN.B#5112

What is your timezone?
EST

Can you speak another language?
No

What is the link to your last application (if any)?

Why have you decided to invest your time into UnraveledMC?
I enjoy cooperating with people and I have learned better communication skills with the people socializing in the server. The server has much freedom, and is a good area to interact with others.

Is there anything you’d improve about the server?
Add more fun plugins, Fix griefing if I find any.

Can you describe your overall experience on the server? Are there any notable staff members?
When I first started, I admit I was one of those players who didn’t understand and broke things, but as I got to figure things out I found that the community is amazing and I act way better now. Chicagopolice is one of the nicest mods I have met, TMGamingonYT is one of the least nicest as he messes with people and isn’t so kind when talking. Otherwise, most staff is very well behaved and fun. Mosley is also a very chill member

What are you like on other servers? Have you receieved a punishment somewhere else?
I have received a ban on Hypixel for hacking, and a few small servers for hacking back in 2016, and a mute for advertising a different server on McCentral. Otherwise, I havent been banned in years, etc. Ive learned my lesson, except when I first joined on here.

Do you have any notable moderation experience elsewhere?
No, But I have opened my own small server before and tried managing things such as plugins and commands.

What makes you qualified to be enforcing the server’s rules?
When I see someone saying someone else griefed, sometimes there isn’t a mod on, and I wish I could do the rollback command to help clean up the griefing and help others be happier. I am very responsible when it comes to doing things to help others.

What traits do you think that makes you a strong and valued staff member?
Cheerful, Communicates alot, reads chat to see if others need anything.

Is there anything you’d like to add?
I am sorry for any actions I have done in the past, Sometimes a different mod may have messed up something fixing my build from someone elses grief, so I may have gotten angered, etc. I have learned my lesson and am ready to help everyone.

I haven’t seen you online that much over the past week or two, however that may just be my time zone. You are also argumentative and deny anything that is put to you. In game, you kept telling me to “fuck off” when I teleported to you, and denied saying anything of the sort. You then got angry when I killed you (which is perfectly fine in survival) because of what you were saying. You then tried to threaten my Mod position at the time, and got in an argument with me, and another staff member about how survival works. You then tried to show off by showing me a picture of your phone, I couldn’t care less about it, and thought that would help the situation. You also stated “ TMGamingonYT is one of the least nicest as he messes with people and isn’t so kind when talking”. You can have that opinion, but everything I do is justified. If you speak to any of the active players or staff members, I believe they will all have a different opinion. I plead to speak nice to everybody, and help those in every way, when they deserve my help.

Also, iirc, you said I stole your stuff. Then you proceeded to steal full diamond armour form the shop.

As mentioned above, you do not have what it takes to be a moderator on this server. You also do not meet the requirements as this is your first post, and you have not been active on the Discord.

You have been very argumentative with staff including myself in the past.

In our applicants, we look for someone who is able to be reasonable and respectful when dealing with adversity.

Furthermore, though you have had your forum account since may, as mentioned by Ravenous, you have yet to post in any other thread apart from this one.