iTzLeafPvP

What is your unique identifier?
ffa8a281-ad0b-4624-a98e-1725f419f563

What is your Discord username?
Daniels#3127

What is your timezone?
GMT +0100. I live in England.

Can you speak another language?
Yes, I can speak Russian and Latvian. I am fluent in both of them.

What is the link to your last application (if any)?

Why have you decided to invest your time into UnraveledMC?
I have decided to invest my time into UMC because genuinely, I love the server. I love the community and the staff; I have my ups and downs with them but they are mostly positive. Throughout my time on Unraveled, I have realised that majority of the staff live in America, therefore meaning that there is insufficient staff during the day in England, and quiet a few players that are not being moderated after. When I came back, I merely came back for nostalgic reasons but now it has changed and sprouted into something different, a place for me to hang out and speak with others. Due to quarantine, I have had a lot of time and nowhere to put it, so I have decided to invest it into UMC because this seems like a great place in my personal opinion.

Is there anything you’d improve about the server?
There have been a few bugs and glitches throughout the server, but I have reported them to Executives and other staff members. Personally, I would prefer more uncommon servers than Creative and Survival. For example, Prison or Factions. It would be interesting to experience something like that, and I assure you, the server would grow if you implemented a server like Prison or Factions because they are quiet popular, especially if you make the servers unique and unlike others.

Can you describe your overall experience on the server? Are there any notable staff members?
My experience on the server has been bumpy, but mostly positive. When I first joined, I did not care about the server in any shape or form, but I have grown to adapt to it and now I do care because the server makes me happy; although some people may find me annoying, I know how to change my behaviour for different people. For people who wish to know me and for those who don’t.

There are many notable staff members on the server, mostly Zephinx (chicagopolice), NoHax (TMGamingOnYT), and sometimes Gloomer, who I have not spoken to as much, but seems like a genuinely nice guy.

What are you like on other servers? Have you receieved a punishment somewhere else?
I only go on two servers, but the most server I go on is UnraveledMC. The other is TotalFreedom, but I don’t even go on the server because it’s just boring and the same thing over and over. Their forums is the best feature of them, and it is still really toxic and a great place if you wish to start drama. I have not received a proper punishment in years because I came back to Minecraft like a week ago.

Do you have any notable moderation experience elsewhere?
No. I have only moderated little servers that have shut down ages ago. On these servers I would regularly moderate and show myself to be really mature and a person that is easily talked to by players of the server, but all of these servers shut down because the Owner forgot to renew the server on server.pro.

What makes you qualified to be enforcing the server’s rules?
I am qualified because I have many positive features about me. For example, I have a lot of time because of the whole coronavirus thing, and I’m an introvert so I prefer staying inside in the confines of my home. Secondly, I have had my fair share of experiences with rule-breakers on other servers, and because the server was really small and practically useless, there was a vast amount of rule-breakers, so I have had a lot of experiences with them. Thirdly, I am quiet familiar with the server and how it works and operates, so I understand what consequences there are from breaking rules.

What traits do you think that makes you a strong and valued staff member?
I have many traits. For example, I am quite a quick-learner. I have an ability to adapt to different situations very quickly, therefore making me stand out from the other applicants. As I have also mentioned before, I can fluently speak Russian and Latvian, and write Latvian with ease, which I believe many other staff members can not do. As I have seen my fair share of Russian and Latvian people on server, I would be a good addition to the server as I can communicate with a few people fluently whereas some can not.

Is there anything you’d like to add?
No, I have nothing to add.

+1
Although I absolutely hate you (joke), we do need more staff members and I’ve known you for 4 years now and I know what your capable of and your good intentions for this server. Although you might have to learn more about the conduct policy, no doubt you will be a good fit for the team. Good luck.

2 Likes

+1

You have produced a really detailed and informative application. You have the correct mindset, and seem to know what you are doing. You are also very talkative and interact well with OP’s and staff. You report a lot of stuff you that we need to know, and you show interest in the server! Good luck!

1 Like

+1

See above.

Approved. I think you’ll make a good addition to the team.