Mod Application - CTAnut

Could you please consider waiving the time requirement? If not, that is fine.
What is your in-game username?
CTAnut

What is your unique identifier?
4c10faef646d46d193eab8ae660d9b5f

What is your Discord username?
CTAnut#9605

What is your timezone?
EST

Can you speak another language?
Spanish

What is the link to your last application (if any)?

Why have you decided to invest your time into UnraveledMC?
I really like this server, as it is unique and one of a kind. It is small enough to be a tight-knit community, but large enough to attract new players. I like the genre of free op, which involves more commands that you would normally get on Hypixel, but there are still rules to protect your builds, unlike kaboom. I also would like to use it to develop my leadership skills.

Is there anything you’d improve about the server?
I would add a better transit system to allow people to travel around and see more builds of the server, and I would stop people from building lag machines, griefing, and advertising, the three most common problems on the server. Lastly, I would be on during the day, and check back, as I have noticed that there are not a lot of staff members online at the time.

Can you describe your overall experience on the server? Are there any notable staff members?
I have found all of the staff members to be helpful and understanding. Like I said earlier, this is my favorite type of server, and all the time, the staff members have been helpful when someone griefed half of the entire subway that I built.

What are you like on other servers? Have you receieved a punishment somewhere else?
I have been banned on this server and others for griefing and advertising. However, after having my own build griefed, I understood why griefing was bad. I did it because I thought it was funny. In addition, I once advertised for the same reason, but after some discussion on another server, I found out that it could be used to steal people’s info, which was never my intent. As a result, that showed me that both advertising and griefing were wrong.

Do you have any notable moderation experience elsewhere?
I have not moderated on other servers, because I used to think advertising was silly, and did not understand the consequences of it. I have run my own server it the past. I have led some projects IRL, however. I have worked as a builder on another server.

What makes you qualified to be enforcing the server’s rules?
I desire to help people who have had their builds griefed, and to stop people who try to intentionally slow the server down. I understand the motives behind all the rules, and am familiar with how the staff operate the server.

What traits do you think that makes you a strong and valued staff member?
I am hard working, and I like to get things done. I am very helpful and polite towards people who need it. I loved the old UMC, and was sad to see it shut down.

Is there anything you’d like to add?
If this was the wrong time for me to submit this, then please allow me to re-apply on July 15.

When your previous application was denied, it was clearly stated you must wait a month to reapply. You have blatantly disregarded that message. Please allow another calendar month to pass prior to your next application.