What is your unique identifier?
4c10faef-646d-46d1-93ea-b8ae660d9b5f

What is your Discord username?
CTAnut#9605

What is your timezone?
EST/EDT

Can you speak another language?
Spanish

What is the link to your last application (if any)?

Why have you decided to invest your time into UnraveledMC?
I really like this server, because it gives players the unique combination of less rules than a server like Hypixel or Lemoncloud, but it does not have the anarchy of Kaboom. It is small enough to where most of the players know each other, but unfortunately, large enough to attract trolls.

Is there anything you’d improve about the server?
I would allow other players to look up punishment history on the website, because it increases transparency. Many servers, like Lemoncloud, do this.
I also have helped revamp the rules, mainly by requesting that minimum punishments be added.

Can you describe your overall experience on the server? Are there any notable staff members?
I really like the fact that I can build things, and have them protected, yet not have to the deal with the inconvenience of plots. I have found the three admins: Sced, TheOneShotSniper, and Gloomer to be helpful when it comes to reporting griefing, which I catch almost daily.

What are you like on other servers? Have you received a punishment somewhere else?
I have been punished on this server quite a few times, as the other admins have pointed out. However, all of it was due to me being immature, and stressed out because of the COVID lockdown. I have learned not to grief, troll, or build lag machines, because it annoys other people. I often have a hard time telling when I am annoying other people.

Do you have any notable moderation experience elsewhere?
I have moderated on another discord server, but none beyond that. I never thought seriously about moderating until I got to this server.

What makes you qualified to be enforcing the server’s rules?
I have led some projects in real life, and I am familiar with all the moderation commands, and how to identify and handle griefing. I report multiple accounts of griefing per day, and I like to help people out, because griefing really annoys me. I am very familiar with how long punishments should last.

What traits do you think that makes you a strong and valued staff member?
I can be helpful and polite to new players. I can communicate with others well. I know how to avoid the common mistakes made by other staff members, which include DM advertising on discord, asking others to read my application, changing punishments that were not made by me, going inactive for a long time, and bothering other staff members. I am familiar with how long punishments should last, along with all the commands necessary for moderating the server, including coreprotect.

Is there anything you’d like to add?
I can also speak Spanish. I have been speaking it since I was very young. I also understand not to play weird songs/sounds in the discord audio room.

1 Like

I am changing to a +1, see what everyone else has to say :upside_down_face:

+1. Very active player and you have improved your behaviour but you are still immature in some situations. Don’t let me down.

+1.
Seeing that you have put a lot of work into your mod application, I think you have changed for the better. As Daniels said above, you still can be immature in some situations, but I’m sure you can work on that.

+1 You’ve made a clear effort in improving yourself and abilities and I think with some proper training you are very diligent. Good luck!

@CTAnut, your application has been approved. Congratulations.

1 Like