What is your unique identifier?
74689efa50c576859b423676b6a18fe0ac950533

What is your Discord username?
Im99#0462

What is your timezone?
CDT

Can you speak another language?
Spanish, english.

What is the link to your last application (if any)?

Why have you decided to invest your time into UnraveledMC?
I want to be helpful to Unraveled Community.

Is there anything you’d improve about the server?
No.

Can you describe your overall experience on the server? Are there any notable staff members?
All the staff are nice.

What are you like on other servers? Have you receieved a punishment somewhere else?
Yes I recieved a ban for flying in survival.

Do you have any notable moderation experience elsewhere?
I used to run my own server.

What makes you qualified to be enforcing the server’s rules?
I can use them correctly and not abuse.

What traits do you think that makes you a strong and valued staff member?
Honesty
Loyalty
Respectfulness

Is there anything you’d like to add?
No.

Lack in detail, and you also don’t meat the requirements. You have had a forum account for 3 days, and not 5.

-1 First and foremost, this is your first post and you have not had a forum account for the 5 day minimum.

Secondly, your application goes into no depth at all. Your sentences are barely that. I’ll go through each question individually to give you some constructive criticism. Some of the criticisms I will give doesn’t necessarily go for every admin, but overall if followed it should improve your application at least a little.

Why have you decided to invest your time?
This question has definitely been misunderstood. The question is asking WHY you want to help UMC. Why you have decided to stay. Simply saying you want to be helpful to the UMC community adds nothing to the application.

Is there anything you’d improve?
Although “no” is a valid response, I myself at the very least would like to see some content in there. There is always some way to improve anything. It can be an idea you had, mini games, rules, literally anything. It doesn’t have to be something we agree with totally it just shows that you see something that you think would be an improvement. It helps show that you are willing to contribute to the server, at least I think so.

Can you describe your overall experience?
This should be anecdotal experiences, give some sort of story or some more info. It doesn’t have to be a tear jerker, it doesn’t have to be positive, just give an explanation and something better then all the staff are nice. Essentially, answer the full question in more detail.

What are you like?
Incorporate how you behave on other servers, not just this one. Also your ban was 5 days ago. Give it more time to show that you aren’t breaking rules.

Notable moderation experience?
Your answer here was fine but you should go a bit more in depth on it in my opinion. Not required but it may help.

What makes you qualified?
You have not followed the rules so your statement is nullified by your actions. Go a bit more in depth, use your experience as a server owner, give some more detail and insight.

Traits?
Again you answered the question correctly however I would like some anecdotes in there, not required but it would give more insight.

Overall, fix some of those grammar mistakes. Give yourself more time to interact and make a positive impact on the community. Go more in depth and give us some detail.

1 Like

I’m going to deny your application because well, @TheHour’s post pretty much summed it up.I recommend adding more detail to any future applications and following the requirements.

1 Like