What is your unique identifier?
2eacfd2c-a874-460b-b812-cbf7e5bee8ed i think… still new lol

What is your Discord username?
Bahlakesh

What is your timezone?
i travel… A LOT. sry.

Can you speak another language?
yes… but not much.

What is the link to your last application (if any)?
idk how this stuff works… but i applyed for archetect, if i did it right…

Why have you decided to invest your time into UnraveledMC?
I always wanted to have my own server but my parents wont let me D: so i decided i would do the next best thing… help another server out! And everyone has been nice to me… except for the occasional grief.

Is there anything you’d improve about the server?
I would like to make it a little more grief free… but idk how to exactly fix that, (but i don’t know if it is possible)… and add a little more something to the original landscape of the flat world, but idk. And maybe some mini-games?

Can you describe your overall experience on the server? Are there any notable staff members?
From the moment i logged on i loved it… i was imminently welcomed, (and told to vote lol)… my first “friend” was ojsimpsin. And for notable staff members… TMgamingYT, zephnix, gloomer, and mosley

What are you like on other servers? Have you receieved a punishment somewhere else?
I have been on 3 other servers and have no punishments so far…

Do you have any notable moderation experience elsewhere?
not really. Maybe guide the players through the server more.

What makes you qualified to be enforcing the server’s rules?
I want to help the server and make it really fun for everyone and make it big.

What traits do you think that makes you a strong and valued staff member?
Humility, and becasue of that… i will let my fellow players answer this one.

Is there anything you’d like to add?
I think the water should be changed a little. I understand lag, but stopping water seems too far, but i think you guys have a good reason for that :slight_smile:

-1. I have not seen you online except today and yesterday. Your application also lacks a bit of detail and is hard to understand with all the grammar mistakes. Sorry.

Please do not post on your application unless you are given a direct question.

sorry :slight_smile:

You’re a very active player on the server. However, your application really lacks in detail and maturity wise I don’t think you’d be a good fit for now.

You seem like a friendly person, however I am going to have to vote -1 on this application based on what Zephinx stated above. In addition, you have been partially inactive for the past few days.

-1 see above

Sorry, but see above

-1 To start, when asked your time zone you said that you travel a lot, what do you mean by this? Do you vacation a lot or do you actually move homes a lot. Your timezone should ideally be consistent however if real life factors affect that then it’s not a huge issue.

When asked can you speak another language please say the language don’t just say “yes… but not much”

I’m not going to delve into specific questions but overall this application lacks depth, professionalism, and maturity. Generally professionalism and maturity are thrown around without meaning but in this case it fits. When writing an application, you should not have awful grammar and you should use proper full sentences. You should not be adding in abbreviations like “lol” when there is no apparent need for them. The constant use of ellipses breaks the overall flow of your application making it annoying to read. It overall seems like you lack the real-world experience required to moderate a server efficiently and effectively.

For the future clean up your application and make sure the questions are actually answered. The spirit of the question is also important. Just saying yes or no without providing the information we are asking for is not ideal. These errors tell me you lack the ability to use critical thinking when moderating and cannot follow instruction.

Fix these things up and just take some time to reflect a bit on your application

I wish you the best of luck!

P.S. When asked to stop commenting on your application don’t make a reply with “sorry” just stop commenting.

1 Like

Denied.