What is your unique identifier?
c6cec575-914f-4513-a3cd-8986d9e4cc12

What is your Discord username?
alexis27 #5424

What is your timezone?
Eastern Time Zone

Can you speak another language?
No

What is the link to your last application (if any)?

Why have you decided to invest your time into UnraveledMC?
I have decided to invest my time in this server because I enjoy the community and feel as if I could be helpful. I am frequently on the server and already have a partial understanding of the responsibilities of a moderator.

Is there anything you’d improve about the server?
There have been many times where I have been online without any staff and witnessed grief and have been unable to do anything other than reach out in #support. Although #support is a very efficient way to resolve grief, I would like the opportunity to be able to resolve it in an even faster manner if I were to be online and witness it.

Can you describe your overall experience on the server? Are there any notable staff members?
I have had a very good overall experience on this server, it is actually one of the only servers I currently play on. There are many notable staff members, too many to mention. Everyone on this server has been nothing but kind and welcoming.

What are you like on other servers? Have you received a punishment somewhere else?
I have never been banned or received a punishment on any other servers.

Do you have any notable moderation experience elsewhere?
I have no moderation experience, but I am very willing to learn and familiarize myself with what is needed.

What makes you qualified to be enforcing the server’s rules?
I have never caused any trouble on the server and frequently reach out in support when I find an issue. As well as that I am very active on the server and know most of the current staff members.

What traits do you think that makes you a strong and valued staff member?
I would consider myself to be a very kind and respectful person. I am also a fast learner and am willing to do anything else necessary to prepare myself for the rank.

Is there anything you’d like to add?
Nothing else to add

2 Likes

+1 Alexis demonstrates strong qualities of a moderator and is extremely active. She has contributed many amazing builds to the server and helps report griefers on a daily basis. Alexis would be a fantastic addition to the team

+1 very active and helpful player, would love to see her on the staff team

+1 - Qualified, mature, kind, good luck.

+1.
See above. I think she’s a great person and would be a welcome addition to the modsquad!

+1

Even though we haven’t interacted much in the past, you are a kind and mature player, and I would love to see you as a new staff member!

+1

Everyone above has cleared it up for me. Good luck!

+1. Really amazing player on the server, always active and just in general, really helpful. Everything else has been summed up by everyone else.

+1

See Above.

See above. Welcome!

Please be sure to read the Server Rules and Moderation Guidelines prior to obtaining your rank in-game.