IDontHaveHax_ Staff application

Why would you like to be moderator?

Well, I would like to be a moderator on this server as it seems like this server will grow into something big. It is also an amazing server to play on and a lovely community in which thrive to help those unsure of certain tasks.

What is the first thing you would do as a moderator?

The first thing I would do is to get to know the other staff members. I would get to know what they are like and when there is a struggle, I would like to see how I can be useful in what situations and will love to be as much of a help I can be!

How long have you been playing on the server?

I have been playing for around 4-5 days and will continue playing.

What is your username and unique identifier?

My username is IDontHaveHax_ and my unique identifier is 81bb56c4-c5ba-4667-8bfb-d6fa30d82ee

Do you have any social media?

Yes I have two however my Instagram is private so I won’t share however, my discord name is vTomo_01#3538

+1

I think you would be a great addition to the staff team, your active, participate in a lot of the events and things that go on. You seem like a nice person and have a place for us to contact you. So I vouch!

Thank you! I appreciate the feedback.

@NoHax it’s a good rule of thumb not to reply to comments on your application unless they’re a direct question.

1 Like

+1

I was leaning more towards neutral when looking at your application, but I wouldn’t mind giving you a chance. There is some behavior that could be worked on. You’ll definitely have to show more responsibility than your peers, but otherwise I’d think you’d do okay. You have helped out players then and there, and we really do appreciate that. I recommend improving behavior and social skills in general. I think you’ll do great if you just get the training you need.

Good luck!

Edit: Changing to -1 due to inactivity and lack to help the server.

1 Like

@NoHax, I’m putting your application on hold.

It’s the opinion of most of the executive staff is that at this point in time we don’t need more staff members. However, the votes provided above me from my fellow staff members are too convincing just to deny you for this reason. You’re a good applicant and I don’t think it would be right for me to crush your spirit just because we “don’t need more staff.”

If the server continues to increase in playerbase like it has been and we feel we’re in a place to need more staff, your application will be re-opened and voting will continue. If at any point we decide to approve your application in a situation where more staff are needed, your application will be given priority since you’ve applied before any other applicant.

So let me be clear: your application hasn’t been approved or denied. As a courtesy to you as a decicated player I am deciding to keep your application “on the books” until we can make a more thought out choice in the future. I say this knowing that this could be re-opened in a week, we need time to see how the server grows.

I held off on voting here because I wanted to wait to see how active and helpful you really were, and to my dismay, I have only seen you on once or twice since you posted this application. We are full on staff as is right now, so getting accepted will be difficult regardless.

Good evening,

Though i must say you seem like a lovely candidate for the position, I feel as if your application lacks detail in what would set you apart from other applicants. I implore you to dig deeper into what you could bring to the table as a staff member.

@NoHax, unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application.

While you previously were able to maintain solid activity on the server, your activity decreased over time. We are looking for staff with consistent activity to best support and moderate the server. While your application was straightforward, it didn’t include some of the details that would allow you to stand out from other applicants. We invite you to reapply on 2020-05-03T00:00:00Z.