IDontHaveHax_ 2nd Staff Application

I was denied the first time and was supposed to wait until May 3rd however, I was told to make another application.

Why would you like to be moderator?

I would like to be moderator on this server as all the time I have been here, I have been helped by other staff members and would love to do the same. I have always wanted to be part of a staff team ever since I was young, and would love to be on this team as it stands out. It is a growing server and I would be thrilled to help manage this server.

What is the first thing you would do as a moderator?

If I manage to become a moderator, I would watch for rule breakers. Also, when a new player joins, I will welcome them into the server and I would ‘spectate’ them to make sure everything is going how it should. I would also introduce myself in the staff chat and familiarise myself with the other members of the team.

How long have you been playing on the server?

I have been playing on the server for roughly 2.5 weeks (I have lost count).

What is your username and unique identifier?

My username is IDontHaveHax_ and my unique identifier is 81bb56c4-c5ba-4667-8bfb-d6fa30d82ee

Do you have any social media?

Yes, however only one is public- my Discord which is IDontHaveHax_#3538

1 Like

+1

I decided to waive the time requirement for this applicant because honestly I don’t think it’s reasonable to have them wait another month when easily they’re one of the most active players we have now.

You were inactive at the time of your last application but have really focused on your activity and I think you will be a good addition.

1 Like

+1

It looks like you’re mature enough and show proper activity which already gives you a leg up over the majority of our applicants. I’m also pleased with your responses and believe that you’d make a great addition to the moderator team. :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1

You’ve shown improvement since your last application which is a good sign. Your activity is great, and you have displayed maturity, so I think you would make a good moderator.

1 Like

+1

The application is detailed just enough to get the point across. You also seem persistent and dedicated to the server, so for those reasons I believe you will make a great addition to the team.

1 Like

+1

You have shown that you are responsible enough, and I am glad that your activity has increased. You will make a great addition to our staff team. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@NoHax, your application has been approved!

Seems like the decision is unanimous. I think you would be an excellent addition here. Congratulations.

3 Likes