Gloomer Staff Application

Why would you like to be a moderator?
I would like to be a moderator because I want to enhance players experience. I want to make sure that all players on the server enjoy themselves while they are here. I would like to be moderator because I can help the server by punishing griefers and make sure the rules are being followed by the players.
What’s the first thing you’d do as a moderator?
The first thing I would do is make sure the players are having fun whilst on the server. One of my goals is to help grow the server by building and respecting players so they want to comeback and maybe invite some friends.

How long have you been playing on the server?
I have joined the server about 2-3 days ago and I have been playing for roughly 10 hours total.

What is your username and unique identifier?
My username is “Gloomer”.
UUID: de9cdbd753cb4e169e0d51c069216d57

Do you have any social media?
Yes.
Discord: Enigmaxxx#9627
Instagram: @glocmer

I am going to have to -1 on this application. From my experiences with you ingame, I find it that you are only interested in a rank rather than the responsibilities of an administrator.

I have seen your person in-game and you seem respectful and kind. You interacted with me plenty of times, but I personally think that your not fit for the staff team. Not because of annoying me or anything, but in my opinion you really don’t show anything that could be a good addition. You seem like a nice person, but not fit enough. Good luck.

See above.

As I haven’t seen much of you in game, I’m going to have to vote with the above staff.

-1 see above.
i really did like your little meteor build tho

2 Likes

@Gloomer, your application has been denied. I would suggest working on maturity and try to assist other members in-game. Just being a helpful and active member of the community will be helpful on a Mod application.

I encourage you to re-apply on 2020-06-02T04:00:00Z.