For any of my friends who have my Discord.

Hello,
I will state this bluntly. My account has been disabled.
Here is their email to me:

I am quite frankly in shock at this, because this was the only remotely bad thing I said.

Me: Hey you pingspoof!(A joke)
Angel: No. I am reporting this to Discord.

For all of you who don’t know what pingspoofing is, it is where you spoof your ping to be extremely high. It is a common hack on Minecraft servers such as Hypixel and Mineplex. The person pingspoofing does not experience lag, however.

I request two things out of this post.

1. How do I get my account back?
  2. If you need anything, please DM one of my Hangouts emails: ndnjnj@gmail.com or phoenixcuber01@gmail.com.

According to the message, your account wasn’t “disabled” – you were sent a warning which states that you have violated the platform’s community guidelines. If the message is accurate, you should be able to sign in and use your account as typical. If it is truly “disabled” then you should do what it says in the message: contact the platform’s support team.

It does say it is disabled when I try to log in. I will try to sent them a little note, but again, please contact my hangouts at ndnjnj@gmail.com or phoenixcuber01@gmail.com if you need to contact me.

Is this good enough in your opinion?

I remember Discord support telling me that they don’t go out of their way to punish users. You should just be able to make a new account.

I had many friends on my old account, however. I did not memorize their hashes.

Just make a new one.

Okay, I will make a new one and hope they add me back.
Edit: I finished the account, here it is. ๖̶̶̶ζ͜͡Quicklyy#0222. I added that little character at the beginning cuz why not lol

Sounds good. You can re-join the Discord by clicking the icon in the header.