Cpg Application

Hello Everyone,
I hope everyone is staying safe indoors and playing Minecraft :smile:

I would like to say thank you for accepting me into your community and providing an awesome server to play in!

I have met a good amount of you on the server already, but I wanted to say hi and that I hope to meet you soon. I posted a little get to know me, and I’m sure everyone will learn at least one new thing about me!

Onto the app!

Why would you like to be a moderator?
I’d like to be a moderator so I can support this great server and get to help out more often. I work in hospitality and customer service and love helping people. I believe that helping the communities you love help create strong members and a safe place to enjoy playing Minecraft.

What’s the first thing you’d do as a moderator?
At first I would continue my studies on converse and the CoreProtect commands, and I would do my best to further improve the server in any way possible. I love helping so, I would introduce new players and returning players to the server with plugin questions, general questions, and building questions. I would also uphold the rules held on the server to ensure this is a safe and fun place for all to enjoy.

How long have you been playing on the server?
I first joined the server about 10 days ago roughly.

What is your username and unique identifier?
4f018ce0-36c6-4f5f-a638-04f3ff6f946b

Do you have any social media?
Yes,
Discord: Ninjaman#8644

2 Likes

+1

Super nice player, really helpful and mature when needed. Overall: epic.

4 Likes

+1

Very helpful and pleasant to be around. I have no doubt you will be a wonderful addition to the administrative team.

3 Likes

+1

I don’t normally give any input when it comes to applications given my rank and nor do others with forum administrator positions however I believe you show excellent maturity and would make great material.

2 Likes

+1

I too normally don’t vote on applications, but you are showing exemplary qualities that I believe should most certainly qualify you to be a moderator. You display consistent activity on the server, and your positive mindset towards others makes you stand out. As Mosley, said, you show maturity, which is a great quality to have, and you have a good understanding of how the server works given how long you’ve been here.

1 Like

@cpg, your application has been approved!

Seems like the decision is unanimous that you would be an excellent addition here. I’m pleased to approve this application and welcome you to the team!

1 Like