What is your in-game username?
bahlakesh

What is your unique identifier?
2eacfd2c-a874-460b-b812-cbf7e5bee8ed

What is your Discord username?
Bahlakesh

What is your timezone?
I travel a lot.

What is the link to your last application (if any)?

Can you provide a link to your building portfolio?
In game do /warp bahlakesh’s and /warp bahlakesh-castle to see my builds.

Can you provide a link to an account on PlanetMinecraft or Minecraft Forum?
no

Do you have any applicable experience on a build team?
I Think i am a good builder. Me and my friends worked on many building projects. And I have a warp: Bahlakesh’s flatworld .

What building style(s) are you most comfortable with?
Medievel. fantasy. Cave miners.

Is there anything you’d like to add?
I really want to be part of a server. It was my dream, and i hope you guys will allow me too. And by the way, i like building waterfall features but the water is messed up.

Is there anyone who can verify the originality of your creations?
no sorry, maybe gloomer.

You need to make your portfolio public so that we may see it.

it was empty lol. but if u want to see my works i can show u. And sry for the inconvenience.

And by the way… Nohax or TMgamingYT “can confirm the originality of my builds.”

^ That is correct. All of this users builds are confirmed to be built by them.

After reconsidering, I think that your builds lack diversity and are also incomplete. I suggest completing your builds and exploring other styles of building, as well as providing more examples of your architecture for us.

-1 lol. Cant vote in your favor as a lot of your builds (in my opinion) just appear unfinished and there isn’t a lot for me to look at.

+0 I think you are more than capable of the rank but for right now you need to dedicate more time to completing your builds and implementing more detail in them before I can make a true vote.

I’m going to deny this application for the time being. Please consider what the above architects have advised and re-apply whenever you feel ready.