Application: x_Kieran

Why would you like to be a moderator?
I’d like to be a moderator because the server seems fun, people seem nice, and it just seems like a great community overall.

What’s the first thing you’d do as a moderator?
The first thing I would do as a moderator is welcome people freely into the server, then if I find anyone breaking the rules. I’d punish them as said by whomever. I would also try to console and be as nice as possible when handling situations that involve players and fellow staff members.

How long have you been playing on the server?
I joined the server yesterday, I believe. (I lost all track of time.)

What is your username and unique identifier?
Username: x_Kieran
Unique Identifier: a6165b36-1163-4d98-be74-ec1c50aef789

Do you have any social media?
Yes, I do.
Discord: 『 K i e r a n 』#3819
Snapchat: maddiex_w
Instagram: madisaurus.will

1 Like

+0

I believe you would make a great addition to the team. You are calm, but I also believe I think you should take the time to get to know us, the staff members, and just the server in general. We don’t know a lot about you. Are you familiar with staff commands? How often can you play? What are you bringing to the team? But, once again, I think you are calmer, and more intelligent than those that have applied in the past. That’s why I will be remaining neutral on your application.

Good luck!

Executives usually remain neutral but I’m going to give you a +1.

The truth is Converse is a custom plugin and even of a lot of our staff members don’t know all the features or how to use some of them. I’m less concerned with that since it’s easy to learn. What I am concerned about is the character of the people who are applying. Interacting with you in-game makes me think that you would be an excellent addition here. You’re very polite and are very understanding.

Even when you asked me about filing this application, you took the time to make sure you were submitting it correctly. Not a single person who has applied here has actually made sure that the application has been submitted the way that we’d like. It’s not a huge deal but it shows that you care about doing things correctly even when it doesn’t matter so much. Those are the kind of people we want to have as staff members here.

I encourage my fellow staff members to give Kieran a second look, because her answers might not be as detailed, but interacting with her in-game shows that she would be a compassionate member of the team here.

2 Likes

+1; I think you display good character and that which is ideal for applicants. In addition, you’ve participated in the guild alongside showing other members on the server in the right direction which counts as a step beyond most applicants who submit templates on this forum. I vouch.

3 Likes

+1

My first thought when I took a glance at your application was the same as all the others: “needs more detail.” However, you seem like a very nice person who would make a great addition to the staff team. I haven’t seen you in game before; and when I saw that the first time you joined the server was yesterday, everything started to add up, and I was leaning towards -1. But I trust my fellow staff members and superiors, and they seem to believe in you, and as such, so do I.

Good luck!

1 Like

@Kicran, your application has been approved!

Based on some of the feedback from our staff members it seems like you would fit in well with the current members of our team. Congratulations and welcome to the team.

1 Like

Congrats and welcome to the staff team!

Congratulations! Welcome to the team.