Application: BloodDragon21

Why would you like to be a moderator?
I’d like to be a moderator because the server seems fun, people seem nice, and it just seems like a great community overall.

What’s the first thing you’d do as a moderator?
The first thing I would do as a moderator is welcome people freely into the server, then if I find anyone breaking the rules. I’d punish them as said by whomever. I would also try to console and be as nice as possible when handling situations that involve players and fellow staff members.

How long have you been playing on the server?
Two days ago

What is your username and Unique identifier?
Username: BloodDragon21
Unique Identifier: 90a3f1c6-b472-43ba-8e72-7a639cf77ae3

Do you have any social media?
Yes, I do.
Discord: SniperShadow #8824

-1 you copied this from another application

2 Likes

Please do not copy and paste other applicantions…

1 Like

plagiarism is not good

1 Like

You copied my application, just because I got accepted with my application. Doesn’t mean you plagiarize and copy it.

1 Like

@BloodDragon21, your application has been denied.

Stealing applications is unacceptable and shows that you aren’t capable of creating things on your own, a trait incompatible with the task of administration on this server. In addition, your responses to the application template’s questions were undesirable at best, and you do not show exemplary character.

I encourage your to improve yourself and join this server’s guild community before applying again.

You may once again apply by 2020-04-26T04:00:00Z at which time I wish you good luck.