Aaron_Sniper - Moderator Application

Why would you like to be a moderator?
I would like to be a moderator on UnravledMC because I enjoy helping other people in any way I can see fit to do so. I’ve been on this server for a long time and I long to see its success, and I think having a fit staff team is an ingredient for success. I hope to help players in any way I can, as well as keeping sound communication with the player base.

What’s the first thing you’d do as a moderator?
Honestly, seeing as it has been a long time, I would get comfortably reacquainted with the commands and ensure I am using them properly. From that point forward, I would focus on player interaction and communication as my main focus. Nobody WANTS to ban or exercise their administrative powers to ruin someone’s experience on a Minecraft server; but if there was a rulebreaker, they would be rightfully punished.

How long have you been playing on the server?
Although I cannot recall the time of year, I have been on UnraveledMC for a long time. I progressed through the ranks to Senior Admin, and then my resignation followed a couple of months after that. I know other members of staff on this server present today can recall my previous UMC presence.

What is your username and unique identifier?
Username: Aaron_Sniper
UUID: bd53d1b9-dbc3-497d-9c3a-29c04183b9c2

Do you have any social media?
I do! Aaron_#2087

+1

Super active, very friendly, and a great knowledge of UMC and server administration.

Best of luck to you!

+1

I haven’t met you on the server but I like that you took the time to fill out the app properly and gave thought to your answers. I’m excited to meet you and I trust that if you were able to be a señor admin that you can get there again.

+1
See above

+1

I have seen you on the server a lot since I became a developer. Since then, you have always been kind and helpful to all players, including members of staff. You also took a noticeable amount of time to complete the application. The sentences are well-structured and grammar is proper- the application is very easy to understand. If you do become a moderator, feel free to ask any question to get yourself refamiliarized with the commands!

+1

Where do I start? You’ve been extremely helpful in-game. I truly believe you have what it takes to be a great addition to the team. Your maturity and dedication to this role can be seen in your application AND on the server. You have my vote on this one. Good luck!

@Aaron_Sniper, your application has been approved!

Usually I include a little message about your application but I think the rest of the staff have done the explanation for me. Welcome to the team.

1 Like